Our client is consortium of Ontario farmers, and has opened a leading-edge chicken hatching facility in Stratford, Ontario They are responding to the demand from hatching egg and chicken farmers, as well as Ontario consumers.
Full and part time workers are required to do general labour duties.
– Day shift only starting at 6 am
– End time can be between 12 noon and 5 pm
– Approximately 20-38 hours per week.
– $ 17.00 per hour to start and increase to $19.00 after 3 months
Duties could include:
– Sorting male and female chicks
– Very light lifting of up to 2lbs repetitively
– Places chicks into appropriate bins
– Sanitizing equipment
– transferring eggs
– catching baskets
– working in hatch – handling/culling chicks
– truck delivery helper
– other duties as assigned
– Must be comfortable showering in and out of building for bio security reasons
– Must have a high attention to detail
– Need to be comfortable handling dead livestock at times
– Fast-paced environment
Ask our office about our Quick Start Pay Program to access your pay as soon as your second day!
APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Kathy or Natasha to book your personal interview 519-340-0466!
Please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm. OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 17601
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full time job openings!